Elizabeth Awick of the EPL has been awarded a Cancer Scholars for Translational and Applied Research (C*STAR) Fellowship. Elizabeth was one of only three graduate students to receive an award from the Cancer Community at Illinois. During the one year period of the C*STAR award, Elizabeth will conduct research under the supervision of Professor Edward McAuley at UIUC and Dr. Kendrith Rowland at the Mills Breast Cancer Center at Carle Foundation Hospital in Urbana. For more information about Elizabeth’s research, click here.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags