Twenty years ago, the Dana Alliance for Brain Initiatives launched Brain Awareness Week (BAW) — March 16 to 22 — in the U.S. to celebrate and increase the public’s awareness of the progress and benefits of brain research. What began as a partnership with 160 organizations stateside has now expanded to thousands of organizations and hundreds of countries across the globe. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags