The FlexToBa for Multiple Sclerosis trial examines the effects of a DVD-delivered physical activity program on functional limitations and quality of life in adults with multiple sclerosis. This program has been systematically developed in the EPL over the past decade and focuses on three critical elements of physical fitness for individuals with MS: flexibility, toning (i.e., strength), and balance. Click here to learn more and sign up today!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags