Basically, in this video, I play a character called “Howard.” This is a character who is not me. His name is Howard, and also he doesn’t look like me. I don’t have a mustache or long hair, because those are the things that Howard has—for the character. I had long hair in Conan once, but that was for another character in a movie. Conan was also not me. In this video the mustache and hair are fake, because I put those on and everyone will see those and think, “Who is this man? He looks physically very strong and fit, like maybe he’s Arnold Schwarzenegger. But he has a mustache, so he must be someone else.” And that is because he is Howard. But really I am Howard, which is the amazing thing we find out later on. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags