With obesity rates in nations around the world blobbing into oblivion, any scheme encouraging us to get off our butts and be more active surely has to be a good thing. Take the Moscow subway, for example. A special vending machine has been installed at Vystavochaya station in the west of the Russian capital which offers travelers tickets for free rides – so long as they perform 30 squats first. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags