As seen on “Dr. Oz,” ‘Songs for a Healthier America’ is brought to you by Hip Hop Public Health and the Partnership for a Healthier America. We hope these songs get your whole family moving to the beat! Just download the full album free of charge here. Contributing artists include legendary rap icons Doug E. Fresh, VP of Entertainment for Hip Hop Public Health and DMC of Run DMC. Other artists include Jordin Sparks, Matisyahu, Travis Barker, Ryan Beatty, Ashanti, Ariana Grande, Paul Burch and Brady Rymer among other. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags