Active Aging Week is a stage in the media spotlight – an opportunity to promote and publicize the efforts of motivated organizations to reach older adults with the key messages of staying active, healthy and engaged. The 2013 theme, Discover your Community, recognizes the important role that older adults play in all sorts of communities – vocational, geographical or cultural – and celebrates their full participation in diverse areas of life. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags