Get out your tights, tap shoes, and tutus – all that jazz – National Dance Day is just a hop, skip, and a jump away! On Saturday, The Kennedy Center, in association with Dizzy Feet Foundation and Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton will be celebrating National Dance Day with a whole host of free outdoor dance performances, dance lessons, and live music shows. Started in 2010, the National Dance Day movement is a grassroots campaign that encourages Americans to embrace dance as a fun way to stay physically active. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags