John Salerno has distinguished himself as an Exercise Technologist in the EPL and has consistently demonstrated the level of professionalism, industry, responsibility, and respectfulness that reflect him as being the perfect role model for our undergraduate students. John’s willingness to assist others, to take on any and all assignments, and to do so with enthusiasm and good humor have made him an invaluable asset to our research enterprise.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags