Instant Recess® is an evidence-based model designed to improve health & productivity by incorporating 10-minute physical activity breaks into the routine daily “conduct of business”–fighting the inactivity epidemic 10 minutes at a time. “Instant Recess is a call to all of us to get up and move. I’m betting that she [Dr. Toni Yancey] can convince anyone that moving more is not only good for health, but easy and lots of fun to do” – Marion Nestle, PhD, Food Politics. Learn more here.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags