Doctor James Levine, who treats obesity at the Mayo Clinic, says Americans are sitting more than ever, and a daily workout isn’t enough to curb the effects of being chained to your chair. Levine says that the human body was never meant to sit all day long. NBC News’ Natalie Morales reports about the health risks of staying sedentary. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags