The SAY Exercise Study is examining the effects of an 8-week yoga program on cognitive and physical health in older adults. Participants will be randomly assigned to either a yoga exercise group or a stretching and core group. Both groups will be supervised by trained staff and instructors. The program has been designed to examine the variety of physical, mental and social benefits of yoga as well as stretching and core exercises. Click here to learn more and sign-up today!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags