When it comes to connecting with anyone — be it friends and fans, colleagues, influencers, or your celebrity crush — Twitter is often the way to go. And when it comes to health and fitness, Twitter is an information gold mine. But with countless accounts to choose from, it can be tricky to separate the awesome from the decidedly not-so-great. We sorted through the Twitterverse to bring you only the most valuable, must-follow accounts. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags