At the 20th annual Twin Cities Twosome in 2011, Human Kinetics was able to contribute $12,900 to the three benefitting charities: Center for Women in Transition, The Crisis Nursery, and the T.I.M.E.S. Center. Plan on joining us Saturday, May 12, 2012 for another great morning of running and walking! Learn more and register today.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags