Being active is an essential element of maintaining a healthy weight and helping to reduce your cancer risk. One of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to get active is by engaging in physical activity that feels like play! Set a goal to get at least 150 minutes of activity each week – like 30 minutes of hula hooping, dancing or fast walking five or more times per week. Being active on a regular basis helps reduce the risk of many different types of cancer, including breast, colon, endometrial, and others, and reduces the risk of heart disease and diabetes, too. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags