Trailing by more than two points with two rotations remaining, Illinois coach Justin Spring guided his gymnasts toward the pommel horse, an event in which the Illini had been inconsistent all season. They picked the right time to post their season-high score in the event. A 60.75 put Illinois within striking distance and the Illini followed with a strong performance on the rings to pass No. 1 Oklahoma on Friday night and win their first NCAA men’s gymnastics title since 1989. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags