We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- Reduce Your Risk of Diabetes and Obesity by Finding a Walkable Neighborhood Nearby
- Regular Exercise May Prevent 13 Different Types of Cancer
- It’s Never Too Late to Be Active – Just Ask Ida Keeling
- EPL Members, Gwenndolyn Porter & Sarah Roberts, Receive Awards at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine!
- Happy Birthday to Dr. McAuley!
- The EDDIE Award: Danielle Komsky
- Biking or Walking to Work May Improve Health in Middle-Aged Adults
- Dance Your Way to Better Health!
- EPL Alumna Recruiting for Breast Cancer Research in Chicago!
- EPL Alumnus Receives Faculty Excellence in Research Award
Browse popular tags