Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- The EDDIE Award: Sigal Sasson
- Becoming an Adult Brings Lots of Challenges… Even Poor Exercise Habits from Teenage Years
- It’s Never Too Late To Get Active for Improved Mobility
- Calling All Fidgeters! Those Who Wiggle May Improve Their Health
- For Older Adults, Moderate Physical Activity May Slash Risk of Cardiac Event in Half
- Olympians Are Proving That Age Is Just a Number
- Ladies, Muscle Up for Aging Better
- Do You Sit All Day? One Hour’s Exercise Might Offset Your Sedentary Time
- Breast Cancer Survivors Who Exercise May Improve Memory
- Congratulations, Dr. Fanning!
Browse popular tags