Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
- Achieve That New Year’s Resolution of Getting Healthy by Walking More at Work
- Heading to the Doctor? You Might Want to Get Your Fitness Checked
- Physical Activity May Provide Boosts in Key Element of Mental Health
- Welcome Back to the EPL, Dr. Hu!
- These Marathon-Running Brothers Demonstrate That Age is Just a Number
- The EDDIE Award: Sigal Sasson
- Becoming an Adult Brings Lots of Challenges… Even Poor Exercise Habits from Teenage Years
- It’s Never Too Late To Get Active for Improved Mobility
Browse popular tags