Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Reduce Your Risk of Diabetes and Obesity by Finding a Walkable Neighborhood Nearby
- Regular Exercise May Prevent 13 Different Types of Cancer
- It’s Never Too Late to Be Active – Just Ask Ida Keeling
- EPL Members, Gwenndolyn Porter & Sarah Roberts, Receive Awards at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine!
- Happy Birthday to Dr. McAuley!
- The EDDIE Award: Danielle Komsky
- Biking or Walking to Work May Improve Health in Middle-Aged Adults
- Dance Your Way to Better Health!
- EPL Alumna Recruiting for Breast Cancer Research in Chicago!
- EPL Alumnus Receives Faculty Excellence in Research Award
Browse popular tags