This exercise support system uses movement on the trampoline as input in a virtual space. Under development by a research group at Tsukuba University, the latest version allows for a wider range of movements in the game world. In addition to the forward, balancing, and jumping motions which were available in the previous version, the user can now input sideways and backward motions. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags