Meet Johanna Quaas, the lycra-donning granny whose muscular physique puts Madonna to shame. At 86 Quass, of Halle, Saxony, would be forgiven for wanting to put her feet up, which she does – over her head that is. And her gymnastic prowess is not the only trophy in her cabinet, she was once a member of the East German handball champion team, too. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags