Our Nation’s health is in poor shape, despite the fact that we spend more money on health care than any other country. Did you know that? Nearly 900,000 people die from deaths that can be prevented each year. For the first time, American children may live shorter lives than their parents. Nearly 1 in 3 children are overweight or obese. An estimated 46.3 million Americans do not have health insurance. This is a trend we need to change for future generations of Americans. Please join us and watch this video by the American Public Health Association and share it with people you care about.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags