Move more, move better, move forever. There’s a revolution going on in kids’ sport. Research shows there’s a right way and a right time to develop the fundamental movement skills and fundamental sport skills that benefit kids for their whole lives. Just as important, we’ve learned that by making the process fun for kids, they will stay active and have greater chances to become top-level athletes. Because kids who have fun being active are more likely to stay active for life. Learn more.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags