Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- Calling All Fidgeters! Those Who Wiggle May Improve Their Health
- For Older Adults, Moderate Physical Activity May Slash Risk of Cardiac Event in Half
- Olympians Are Proving That Age Is Just a Number
- Ladies, Muscle Up for Aging Better
- Do You Sit All Day? One Hour’s Exercise Might Offset Your Sedentary Time
- Breast Cancer Survivors Who Exercise May Improve Memory
- Congratulations, Dr. Fanning!
- Cancer Prevention May Be More In Your Control Than You Think
- Timing of Physical Activity May Be Important When Learning Something New
- Worried About Your Brain? Yoga Can Help
Browse popular tags