Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- Breast Cancer Survivors Who Exercise May Improve Memory
- Congratulations, Dr. Fanning!
- Cancer Prevention May Be More In Your Control Than You Think
- Timing of Physical Activity May Be Important When Learning Something New
- Worried About Your Brain? Yoga Can Help
- Reduce Your Risk of Diabetes and Obesity by Finding a Walkable Neighborhood Nearby
- Regular Exercise May Prevent 13 Different Types of Cancer
- It’s Never Too Late to Be Active – Just Ask Ida Keeling
- EPL Members, Gwenndolyn Porter & Sarah Roberts, Receive Awards at the Annual Meeting of the Society of Behavioral Medicine!
- Happy Birthday to Dr. McAuley!
Browse popular tags