“Let’s go,” waved David Marquez as he and Angela Odoms-Young led a bundled clutch of graduate students from the Applied Health Sciences building into a chilling rain. Even the inclement weather, however, couldn’t dampen the lively discussion that followed. Welcome to KN-501, the walking journal club for graduate students of Marquez and Odoms-Young, both assistant professors of kinesiology and nutrition. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags