Live productions involving music, puppets and plays are effective ways of teaching young children about the importance of eating healthy and being physically active, an independent study of Kaiser Permanente’s Educational Theatre Program found. The Center for Community Health and Evaluation’s article was published online March 8 in the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior. Continue.
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
- Congrats to EPL Graduate Research Assistant, Elizabeth Awick, on Her Acceptance into the NCI Cancer Prevention Fellowship Program!
Browse popular tags