We all know how bad sitting all day can be, but most of us don’t have the luxury to give up working at a desk for a more mobile and break-filled lifestyle. Nano Workout is a new site that understands that your desk and chair is where you spend your workday, and offers some helpful, easy exercises you can do to keep your body healthy without leaving your cubicle. Continue.
- Welcome Back, Neha!
- Congratulations, Dr. Awick!
- Happy Birthday, Dr. McAuley!
- Ehlers Accepts New Position
- EPL Alum Takes New Position
- The EDDIE Award: Caroline Walsh
- Congratulations to EPL Project Coordinator, Susan Houseworth, for receiving the Academic Professional Excellence Award from the College of Applied Health Sciences!!
- Want to Work on Your Child’s Math Skills? Try Adding Movement
- Move More & Be Happy
- Does Your Biological Age Match Your Chronological Age? Sitting May Age the Cells of Older Women
Browse popular tags