The SAY Exercise Study is examining the effects of an 8-week yoga program on cognitive and physical health in older adults. Participants will be randomly assigned to either a yoga exercise group or a stretching and core group. Both groups will be supervised by trained staff and instructors. The program has been designed to examine the variety of physical, mental and social benefits of yoga as well as stretching and core exercises. Click here to learn more and sign-up today!
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
- Annual Bike to Work Day – May 1st, 2013
Browse popular tags