The SAY Exercise Study is examining the effects of an 8-week yoga program on cognitive and physical health in older adults. Participants will be randomly assigned to either a yoga exercise group or a stretching and core group. Both groups will be supervised by trained staff and instructors. The program has been designed to examine the variety of physical, mental and social benefits of yoga as well as stretching and core exercises. Click here to learn more and sign-up today!
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- U of I Ranked #7 Best College Town
- Follow U of I Professor’s Lead and Incorporate More Activity Into Your Work Day
- Want a Free Subway Ride in Moscow? Time for Squats!
- U of I Alum, Tatyana McFadden, Makes History With Her 4th Major Marathon Win
- Learn More about the Nation’s History of Fitness Programs
- Ceremony for The Chez Family Foundation Center for Wounded Veterans in Higher Education: Friday, Nov. 8th
- Now Recruiting for The FlexToBa for Multiple Sclerosis Trial!
- Make Muscles More Effective Through Music
- Champaign-Urbana, IL Ranked #6 City for Walking to Work
Browse popular tags