A new study finds having free bus passes encourages older people to be more physically active, which is known to benefit health, adding weight to the argument that proposals to scrap the scheme as a way for the government to save money could result in a false economy. Continue.
- The American Medical Association Recognizes Obesity as a Medical Condition
- EPL Member, Erin A. Olson, Named Recipient of Doolen Award!
- Boost Overall Health with Tai Chi
- Short Walks After a Meal May Protect Against Type 2 Diabetes in Older Adults
- Congratulations to EPL Members, Jordan and Matt, on Completing Month 1 of The Illini 4000!
- EPL Alumna, Dr. Gothe, Discusses How Brain Function Improves Immediately After Acute Yoga Sessions
- Exercise is One of the Best Medicines
- Preventing Obesity by Increasing Gym Class Time
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
Browse popular tags