A new study finds having free bus passes encourages older people to be more physically active, which is known to benefit health, adding weight to the argument that proposals to scrap the scheme as a way for the government to save money could result in a false economy. Continue.
- Thank You URAs!
- The EDDIE Award: Jackie O’Neill
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- U of I Ranked #7 Best College Town
- Follow U of I Professor’s Lead and Incorporate More Activity Into Your Work Day
- Want a Free Subway Ride in Moscow? Time for Squats!
- U of I Alum, Tatyana McFadden, Makes History With Her 4th Major Marathon Win
- Learn More about the Nation’s History of Fitness Programs
- Ceremony for The Chez Family Foundation Center for Wounded Veterans in Higher Education: Friday, Nov. 8th
- Now Recruiting for The FlexToBa for Multiple Sclerosis Trial!
Browse popular tags