A new analysis has found that physical activity — either mild or intense and before or after menopause — may reduce breast cancer risk, but substantial weight gain may negate these benefits. Published early online in CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society, the findings indicate that women can reduce their breast cancer risk by exercising and maintaining their weight. Continue.
- Preventing Obesity by Increasing Gym Class Time
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
Browse popular tags