Calling all Illini fans and alumni! And all Chicago runners! Or runners from any Big Ten School, Midwest college/university, high school, church group, community group, etc. This exciting NEW 8K run will let you get your competitive game on, and raise money for the University of Illinois’s I FUND. The fund provides scholarships and academic support services to more than 500 athletes in 19 varsity sports each year. Learn more and sign-up today!
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- U of I Ranked #7 Best College Town
- Follow U of I Professor’s Lead and Incorporate More Activity Into Your Work Day
- Want a Free Subway Ride in Moscow? Time for Squats!
- U of I Alum, Tatyana McFadden, Makes History With Her 4th Major Marathon Win
- Learn More about the Nation’s History of Fitness Programs
- Ceremony for The Chez Family Foundation Center for Wounded Veterans in Higher Education: Friday, Nov. 8th
- Now Recruiting for The FlexToBa for Multiple Sclerosis Trial!
- Make Muscles More Effective Through Music
- Champaign-Urbana, IL Ranked #6 City for Walking to Work
Browse popular tags