Calling all Illini fans and alumni! And all Chicago runners! Or runners from any Big Ten School, Midwest college/university, high school, church group, community group, etc. This exciting NEW 8K run will let you get your competitive game on, and raise money for the University of Illinois’s I FUND. The fund provides scholarships and academic support services to more than 500 athletes in 19 varsity sports each year. Learn more and sign-up today!
- Preventing Obesity by Increasing Gym Class Time
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
Browse popular tags