We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- The EDDIE Award: Mariellen Veach
- Celebrate Brain Awareness Week: March 16th-22nd
- It’s Never Too Late to Get Active!
- What Happens When One Twin Exercises While the Other Remains Sedentary?
- A Little Activity Can Go a Long Way to Help Your Heart
- Effects of the BEAT Cancer Physical Activity Behavior Change Intervention on Physical Activity, Aerobic Fitness, and Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
- Infographic: National Sleep Foundation New Sleep Recommendations
- Fight Parkinson’s with Exercise
- Physical Activity Levels and Patterns in Older Adults: The Influence of a DVD-Based Exercise Program
- Walk Your Way to Better Health on Your Lunch Break
Browse popular tags