We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- Happy Birthday, Susan!
- Want Your Kids To Have A Beefier Brain? Get Them Fit!
- Yoga May Improve Brain Function in Older Adults
- Exercise May Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer in Middle Aged Women
- Nutritional Sciences Graduate Student Association Hosts Its First Annual 5K – Oct. 18th, 2014
- A Health Affair – Take the Stairs
- Differential Exercise Effects on Quality of Life and Health-Related Quality of Life in Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- No Matter How Fast or Far You Go, Start Running!
- A Comparison of Tablet Computer and Paper-Based Questionnaires in Healthy Aging Research
- To Slow Down Parkinson’s Progression, Try Walking
Browse popular tags