We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- Fitness Levels May Impact Brain Health as We Age
- Some Motivational Tips for Exercising Through the Holiday Season
- Exercise After Breast Cancer Can Improve Health
- Light Resistance Training May Benefit Brain Health
- The EDDIE Award: Sam Botbol
- University of Illinois alum, Tatyana McFadden, won the Chicago Marathon. Again!
- EPL Member, Elizabeth Awick, Receives C*STAR Award!
- University of Illinois Researchers Examine the Relationship Between Physical Activity and Mental Flexibility in Older Adults
- Less Than One Month Until the Nutritional Sciences 5K!
- Researchers at the Beckman Institute Examine the Brain of Nonagenarian Athlete, Olga Kotelko
Browse popular tags