We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- Walk Your Way to Better Health on Your Lunch Break
- Pair Up to Shape Up
- U of I Makes the List of Most Iconic College Campuses
- Turn Back the Clock with Exercise
- How to Follow through on Your New Year’s Resolution This Year
- Are The Benefits Of Exercise On Our Brains Real? Or Is It All In Our Heads?
- The EDDIE Award: Jordyn Durkin
- Promoting Physical Activity in Low-Active Adolescents via Facebook: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial to Test Feasibility
- EPL Alumna, Emily Mailey, Discusses Parental “Guilt” & Health
- Maintenance Effects of a DVD-Delivered Exercise Intervention on Physical Function in Older Adults
Browse popular tags