We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- Congratulations Dr. McAuley!
- Obesity Rates Are Still Increasing Despite Slowing
- Congrats FlexToBa MS Team!
- Stuck At Your Desk All Day? These Exercises Can Help Maintain Your Health
- Recruiting Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis for Home-Based Exercise Program
- Take the Plunge to Help Support Special Olympics Illinois!
- Breast Cancer Fatigue May Be Alleviated By Yoga
- A Deeper Look into the Life of a 94-Year-Old Track Star
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Pranks Gym Members
- Improving Physical Education in IL May Lead to Better Achievement
Browse popular tags