We’ve all seen these ridiculously-equipped SUVs designed for the one percent before. They’re full of stained wood accents, plush leather seating, and everything from big-screen TVs to coffee makers. But this is the first time we’ve seen one with a full-on exercise machine inside. Continue.
- EPL Member, Elizabeth Awick, Receives C*STAR Award!
- University of Illinois Researchers Examine the Relationship Between Physical Activity and Mental Flexibility in Older Adults
- Less Than One Month Until the Nutritional Sciences 5K!
- Researchers at the Beckman Institute Examine the Brain of Nonagenarian Athlete, Olga Kotelko
- Adolescent Girls Who Exercise Regularly May Lower Risk of Disease and Death Later in Life
- Sports and Physical Activity Are a Part of Everyday Life in Finland
- Now, Even Older Adults Can Enjoy the Playground
- Asthma Symptoms May Be Alleviated with Increased Aerobic Exercise
- For Women, Sitting Time Linked to Higher Risk of Cancers
- Do Yourself a Favor and Go for a Walk
Browse popular tags