Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Walk Your Way to Better Health on Your Lunch Break
- Pair Up to Shape Up
- U of I Makes the List of Most Iconic College Campuses
- Turn Back the Clock with Exercise
- How to Follow through on Your New Year’s Resolution This Year
- Are The Benefits Of Exercise On Our Brains Real? Or Is It All In Our Heads?
- The EDDIE Award: Jordyn Durkin
- Promoting Physical Activity in Low-Active Adolescents via Facebook: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial to Test Feasibility
- EPL Alumna, Emily Mailey, Discusses Parental “Guilt” & Health
- Maintenance Effects of a DVD-Delivered Exercise Intervention on Physical Function in Older Adults
Browse popular tags