Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Fitness Levels May Impact Brain Health as We Age
- Some Motivational Tips for Exercising Through the Holiday Season
- Exercise After Breast Cancer Can Improve Health
- Light Resistance Training May Benefit Brain Health
- The EDDIE Award: Sam Botbol
- University of Illinois alum, Tatyana McFadden, won the Chicago Marathon. Again!
- EPL Member, Elizabeth Awick, Receives C*STAR Award!
- University of Illinois Researchers Examine the Relationship Between Physical Activity and Mental Flexibility in Older Adults
- Less Than One Month Until the Nutritional Sciences 5K!
- Researchers at the Beckman Institute Examine the Brain of Nonagenarian Athlete, Olga Kotelko
Browse popular tags