Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- A Comparison of Tablet Computer and Paper-Based Questionnaires in Healthy Aging Research
- To Slow Down Parkinson’s Progression, Try Walking
- EPL Alumnus Named Dean
- Infographic: 60 Minutes or More a Day
- Mentally Drained? Take a Walk!
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Breaks the Record and Smokes the Competition
- Two EPL Alumni Receive Academic Promotions
- Older Adults May Improve Future Health by Walking Now
- Welcome, Trisha Gibbons!
- Congratulations and Thank You to the Departing EPL Alumni
Browse popular tags