Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- University of Illinois Researchers Examine the Relationship Between Physical Activity and Mental Flexibility in Older Adults
- Less Than One Month Until the Nutritional Sciences 5K!
- Researchers at the Beckman Institute Examine the Brain of Nonagenarian Athlete, Olga Kotelko
- Adolescent Girls Who Exercise Regularly May Lower Risk of Disease and Death Later in Life
- Sports and Physical Activity Are a Part of Everyday Life in Finland
- Now, Even Older Adults Can Enjoy the Playground
- Asthma Symptoms May Be Alleviated with Increased Aerobic Exercise
- For Women, Sitting Time Linked to Higher Risk of Cancers
- Do Yourself a Favor and Go for a Walk
- It’s Never Too Late to Become Active – Just Ask 92-Year-Old Harriette Thompson!
Browse popular tags