Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- The EDDIE Award: Mariellen Veach
- Celebrate Brain Awareness Week: March 16th-22nd
- It’s Never Too Late to Get Active!
- What Happens When One Twin Exercises While the Other Remains Sedentary?
- A Little Activity Can Go a Long Way to Help Your Heart
- Effects of the BEAT Cancer Physical Activity Behavior Change Intervention on Physical Activity, Aerobic Fitness, and Quality of Life in Breast Cancer Survivors: A Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
- Infographic: National Sleep Foundation New Sleep Recommendations
- Fight Parkinson’s with Exercise
- Physical Activity Levels and Patterns in Older Adults: The Influence of a DVD-Based Exercise Program
- Walk Your Way to Better Health on Your Lunch Break
Browse popular tags