Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Sports and Physical Activity Are a Part of Everyday Life in Finland
- Now, Even Older Adults Can Enjoy the Playground
- Asthma Symptoms May Be Alleviated with Increased Aerobic Exercise
- For Women, Sitting Time Linked to Higher Risk of Cancers
- Do Yourself a Favor and Go for a Walk
- It’s Never Too Late to Become Active – Just Ask 92-Year-Old Harriette Thompson!
- Preschoolers May Not Be Getting Enough Physical Activity
- Regular Exercise in Old Age May Extend Life Expectancy
- Celebrate Bike to Work Day Tomorrow, May 14th!
- When it Comes to Physical Activity, Something is Always Better than Nothing
Browse popular tags