Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- Preschoolers May Not Be Getting Enough Physical Activity
- Regular Exercise in Old Age May Extend Life Expectancy
- Celebrate Bike to Work Day Tomorrow, May 14th!
- When it Comes to Physical Activity, Something is Always Better than Nothing
- Celebrate ACRP Clinical Trials Day: May 20th, 2015
- Minnesota Makes Strides in the Fight Against Obesity
- New Research Discusses the Optimal Dose of Exercise Needed for a Longer Life
- The EDDIE Award: Mariellen Veach
- Celebrate Brain Awareness Week: March 16th-22nd
- It’s Never Too Late to Get Active!
Browse popular tags