Spring is here and the nicer weather means it’s time to lug your bicycle out of storage (or from underneath that tree) and go on a bike ride. Before you saddle up, you need to check a few things and make sure your bicycle is safe and won’t crumble beneath you. It’s not hard and in most cases only takes a couple minutes. Here’s what you need to do.
- EPL Alumna, Emily Mailey, Discusses Parental “Guilt” & Health
- Maintenance Effects of a DVD-Delivered Exercise Intervention on Physical Function in Older Adults
- Physical Activity May Lower Risk of Depression
- Happy Birthday, Susan!
- Want Your Kids To Have A Beefier Brain? Get Them Fit!
- Yoga May Improve Brain Function in Older Adults
- Exercise May Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer in Middle Aged Women
- Nutritional Sciences Graduate Student Association Hosts Its First Annual 5K – Oct. 18th, 2014
- A Health Affair – Take the Stairs
- Differential Exercise Effects on Quality of Life and Health-Related Quality of Life in Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Browse popular tags