Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- Congratulations Dr. McAuley!
- Obesity Rates Are Still Increasing Despite Slowing
- Congrats FlexToBa MS Team!
- Stuck At Your Desk All Day? These Exercises Can Help Maintain Your Health
- Recruiting Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis for Home-Based Exercise Program
- Take the Plunge to Help Support Special Olympics Illinois!
- Breast Cancer Fatigue May Be Alleviated By Yoga
- A Deeper Look into the Life of a 94-Year-Old Track Star
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Pranks Gym Members
- Improving Physical Education in IL May Lead to Better Achievement
Browse popular tags