Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- U of I’s McFadden Wins Boston Marathon
- Aerobic Activity May Help Older Women At Risk For Dementia
- Congratulations, Dr. Olson!
- Happy Birthday to Dr. McAuley!
- Cognitive Function In Children May Be Related To Weight Status
- For Brain Benefits Later in Life, Exercise Now
- Congrats ACCE Team!
- Increasing Physical Activity In Moms May Boost Activity In Children Too
- Walk While You Work To Increase Productivity
- Get Strong to Live Long
Browse popular tags