Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- A Comparison of Tablet Computer and Paper-Based Questionnaires in Healthy Aging Research
- To Slow Down Parkinson’s Progression, Try Walking
- EPL Alumnus Named Dean
- Infographic: 60 Minutes or More a Day
- Mentally Drained? Take a Walk!
- 91-Year-Old Marathoner Breaks the Record and Smokes the Competition
- Two EPL Alumni Receive Academic Promotions
- Older Adults May Improve Future Health by Walking Now
- Welcome, Trisha Gibbons!
- Congratulations and Thank You to the Departing EPL Alumni
Browse popular tags