Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- EPL Alumna, Emily Mailey, Discusses Parental “Guilt” & Health
- Maintenance Effects of a DVD-Delivered Exercise Intervention on Physical Function in Older Adults
- Physical Activity May Lower Risk of Depression
- Happy Birthday, Susan!
- Want Your Kids To Have A Beefier Brain? Get Them Fit!
- Yoga May Improve Brain Function in Older Adults
- Exercise May Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer in Middle Aged Women
- Nutritional Sciences Graduate Student Association Hosts Its First Annual 5K – Oct. 18th, 2014
- A Health Affair – Take the Stairs
- Differential Exercise Effects on Quality of Life and Health-Related Quality of Life in Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Browse popular tags