Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- Walk Your Way to Better Health on Your Lunch Break
- Pair Up to Shape Up
- U of I Makes the List of Most Iconic College Campuses
- Turn Back the Clock with Exercise
- How to Follow through on Your New Year’s Resolution This Year
- Are The Benefits Of Exercise On Our Brains Real? Or Is It All In Our Heads?
- The EDDIE Award: Jordyn Durkin
- Promoting Physical Activity in Low-Active Adolescents via Facebook: A Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial to Test Feasibility
- EPL Alumna, Emily Mailey, Discusses Parental “Guilt” & Health
- Maintenance Effects of a DVD-Delivered Exercise Intervention on Physical Function in Older Adults
Browse popular tags