Basketball is the passion for a group of women in Faribault, but it might not exactly be the game you know. On a snowy Monday night, the community center in Faribault was a flurry of activity. It’s where the women worked on their game. Sixty-five-year-old Cheryl Sterling says their game is called granny basketball. The game looks a bit like the six-on-six basketball Iowa high school girls teams played until the early 1990s. The rules are unique. Continue.
- Now, Even Older Adults Can Enjoy the Playground
- Asthma Symptoms May Be Alleviated with Increased Aerobic Exercise
- For Women, Sitting Time Linked to Higher Risk of Cancers
- Do Yourself a Favor and Go for a Walk
- It’s Never Too Late to Become Active – Just Ask 92-Year-Old Harriette Thompson!
- Preschoolers May Not Be Getting Enough Physical Activity
- Regular Exercise in Old Age May Extend Life Expectancy
- Celebrate Bike to Work Day Tomorrow, May 14th!
- When it Comes to Physical Activity, Something is Always Better than Nothing
- Celebrate ACRP Clinical Trials Day: May 20th, 2015
Browse popular tags