Students who have been chosen to be members of the EPL research team have already shown themselves to be exemplary students in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health. The recipient of this award, presented on a regular basis throughout the academic year, has been chosen because actions demonstrated in recent weeks exemplify the EDDIE qualities that help make the EPL a success.
- It’s Never Too Late to Start Exercising
- U of I Ranked #7 Best College Town
- Follow U of I Professor’s Lead and Incorporate More Activity Into Your Work Day
- Want a Free Subway Ride in Moscow? Time for Squats!
- U of I Alum, Tatyana McFadden, Makes History With Her 4th Major Marathon Win
- Learn More about the Nation’s History of Fitness Programs
- Ceremony for The Chez Family Foundation Center for Wounded Veterans in Higher Education: Friday, Nov. 8th
- Now Recruiting for The FlexToBa for Multiple Sclerosis Trial!
- Make Muscles More Effective Through Music
- Champaign-Urbana, IL Ranked #6 City for Walking to Work
Browse popular tags