Students who have been chosen to be members of the EPL research team have already shown themselves to be exemplary students in the Department of Kinesiology and Community Health. The recipient of this award, presented on a regular basis throughout the academic year, has been chosen because actions demonstrated in recent weeks exemplify the EDDIE qualities that help make the EPL a success.
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
- Annual Bike to Work Day – May 1st, 2013
Browse popular tags