A team led by researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has isolated a natural hormone from muscle cells that triggers some of the key health benefits of exercise. They say the protein, which serves as a chemical messenger, is a highly promising candidate for development as a novel treatment for diabetes, obesity and perhaps other disorders, including cancer.
- Congratulations Dr. McAuley!
- Obesity Rates Are Still Increasing Despite Slowing
- Congrats FlexToBa MS Team!
- Stuck At Your Desk All Day? These Exercises Can Help Maintain Your Health
- Recruiting Individuals with Multiple Sclerosis for Home-Based Exercise Program
- Take the Plunge to Help Support Special Olympics Illinois!
- Breast Cancer Fatigue May Be Alleviated By Yoga
- A Deeper Look into the Life of a 94-Year-Old Track Star
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Pranks Gym Members
- Improving Physical Education in IL May Lead to Better Achievement
Browse popular tags