A team led by researchers at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute has isolated a natural hormone from muscle cells that triggers some of the key health benefits of exercise. They say the protein, which serves as a chemical messenger, is a highly promising candidate for development as a novel treatment for diabetes, obesity and perhaps other disorders, including cancer.
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
- Annual Bike to Work Day – May 1st, 2013
Browse popular tags