CHAMPAIGN, lll. — Sticking with an exercise routine means being able to overcome the obstacles that invariably arise. A key to success is having the confidence that you can do it, researchers report. A new study explores how some cognitive strategies and abilities influence this “situation-specific self-confidence,” a quality the researchers call “self-efficacy.”
- Congratulations, Dr. Wójcicki!
- Strength Training May Keep the Doctor Away
- Improving Recess May Lead to Overall Improvements in the Classroom
- Champaign Joins the Ranks of Bike-Friendly Communities
- Congratulations Graduates!
- Happy Summer from the EPL
- Bring Back Recess!
- EPL Alumna Receives Academic Promotion
- The EDDIE Award: Adam Acheson
- Annual Bike to Work Day – May 1st, 2013
Browse popular tags